[aduug] February Unix lunch

gaward at internode.on.net gaward at internode.on.net
Mon Feb 23 17:12:18 CST 2004

Hi all,

Mark's asked me to organise the Unix lunch for this month
since he's doing his disappearing act
again.

At this late stage it seems that I would need to pick later
in the week - I'm going to propose
Thursday, but if there was an overwhelming vote for Friday
then I could do that.

I was going to suggest trying Rundle Spices (opposite Eros
down the eastern end of Rundle St), but I
noticed on TV that the Lion have the Burger and Boags deal
on again, and with a fine day planned for
later in the week, it would be rather pleasant in the beer
garden (I would make sure we got the right
part of the Lion this time unlike the previous visit to the
restaurant :)

Please let me know if you're interested and what
establishment you would prefer.

Cheers, Grant.