[aduug] January Unix Lunch - Monday 19th January

Mark Prior mrp at mrp.net
Tue Jan 13 20:31:01 CST 2004

Well it seems we have more people available on Friday than I thought we
would get (with some indicating that they are only available if it's
this week) so I think it's safe to move it to Friday.

In the interest of trying to keep it quick for those you want to go back
to the conference for afternoon sessions (while not cramping others) it
might be best to (a) warn the restaurant and (b) use a banquet menu.

It's not clear if the web site is up to date but an Eros' banquet lunch
menu is at <http://www.erosouzeri.com.au/4.html>.

Can those who want to come (including additional people) let me know and
I will see what the restaurant can do for us.

Thanks,
Mark.