[aduug] January Unix Lunch - Monday 19th January

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Tue Jan 13 19:31:34 CST 2004

David Newall wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Mark Prior wrote:
>
>>OK so who could make a lunch if it was this Friday instead of next
>>Monday?
>

> I wonder if we could manage to drag Linus along...

there is an informal peak bodies lunch on for some of the linux community on
friday lunchtime.  leon at cyberknights.com.au will know the details of any clashes
ie who is attending that lunch

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley, FACS PCP   ||  Mobile:+61(0) 412 662 988
Oz Business Partners - helping you do better business