[Jokes] Where did we come from?

Mark Williams miw at computer.org
Sun Jan 20 16:15:32 CST 2008

A little girl was getting curious about where we come from so she asks
her mum about it. Mum gives her the biblical explanation, we are
descended from Adam and Eve.

The little girl is not convinced and she goes to see Daddy about the
question. Dad gives her the scientific explanation, that we are
descended from the apes according to Charles Darwin.

Now the little girl is really confused and she goes back to see mummy
about the question. "Mummy," she says, "you told me that we are
descended from Adam and Eve but daddy says that we are descended from
monkeys. I don't get it."

To which mum replies: "Daughter, I was talking about my side of the
family, not your father's."