[Jokes] Taxidermy

Mark Williams miw at computer.org
Thu Jan 20 11:48:35 CST 2005

A guy walks into a bar in Australia and orders a white wine.

Bruce, Kev, Bruce, Bruce, Blue, Bruce, Bazza, and Wozza all looked around
thinking this must be a kiwi or something.

So the bartender says, "You ain't from around here, are ya?"

The guy replies, "Nah, I'm from Canada."

The bartender asks, "What do you do in Canada?"

The guy replies, "I'm a taxidermist."

The bartender asks, "A taxidermist? What in tarnation is a taxidermist? You
drive taxis?"

"Nope", replies the guy, "Taxidermists don't drive taxis. I mount animals."

The bartender relaxes, grins and hollers to the rest of the bar, "It's okay
boys...he's one of us."