[aduug] [BUGA] Big going-away barbecue

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Thu Jun 28 12:54:04 CST 2007

On Tuesday, 26 June 2007 at 14:15:04 +0930, Greg Lehey wrote:
> This weekend I'm planning to hold a "good-bye" barbecue at
> Wantadilla, in the hope that if people come along, they'll also take
> some of my junk.  It will be at midday either on Saturday, 30 June or
> on Sunday, 1 July, depending on how many people can come on each day.
>
> If you'd like to be there, please reply (in private) and tell me your
> preferences for the date.  When I have enough replies, I'll send out
> another message with the final date.

Well, I don't really have enough replies, but time is getting on.
Those who replied have shown a distinct preference for Saturday, so:

The final barbecue at Wantadilla will take place on Saturday, 30 June,
starting at 12:00.  Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/2eeumo if you
need directions.  Please let me know if you're coming so that we can
coordinate food and stuff.  That goes especially for those of you who
expressed interest but didn't reply to my previous message.

Greg