[aduug] Can someone organise a lunch for this month?

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Mon Feb 13 13:21:38 CST 2006

On Monday,  6 February 2006 at 14:22:57 +1030, Greg Lehey wrote:
> On Monday,  6 February 2006 at 14:04:29 +1030, Mark Prior wrote:
>> I'm in the US (at Internet2 Joint Techs this week and then NANOG next
>> week) so I'm not in a possible to organise it or attend.
>
> OK.  I've done it before, so I'll do it again.
>
> Any thoughts about where we should go?

OK, thanks to all the people who answered privately.  I'd suggest that
we go to "Thai in a Wok" in Hindmarsh square (just round the corner
from Internode).  The food's good, and it's pleasant outside when the
weather's good (as BoM promises it will be).  Please let me know if
you can make it this Thursday (16 February) at 12:45.

Greg