[Fwd: Re: [aduug] January Unix Lunch - Monday 19th January]

Mark Prior mrp at mrp.net
Wed Jan 14 17:05:05 CST 2004

Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

> I'm easy with either solution, but having been through a few of these
> hurried lunches in the last few months, I think it's counterproductive
> to have a lunch this week that can't guarantee being finished pretty
> quickly.  If we do it on Friday, it seems sensible to do it somewhere
> faster and closer to the Uni.  Isn't there a pizzeria in Frome St.?

Yes but it's not fast (Amalfi) or not open (San Giorgio). As Grant says
Cafe Michael 2 is probably the quickest of the likely venues. My
attraction to Eros was the banquet menu as typically we "waste" 15
minutes working out what to order. Avoiding that would make up for the
extra walk but I'm not fussed either way.

Mark.