[aduug] ADUUG lunch on Friday at Mekong Thai

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Thu Aug 19 17:59:29 CST 2004

On Tuesday, 17 August 2004 at 17:01:53 +0930, Greg Lehey wrote:
> For those of you sufficiently confused by the previous discussion,
> we'll be having lunch at the Mekong Thai on Hindley St. on Friday at
> 1245.  Ollivier Robert and his wife Élodie will be there.  If you're
> interested in coming but haven't replied yet, please let me know by
> Thursday pm.

OK, I've booked a table for 10 at the Mekong Thai, 68 Hindley St., for
12:45 tomorrow (20 August).  I'm expecting:

Andy J, Daniel, David N, Élodie, Greg, John L, Mark N, Mark P,
Ollivier.

Yes, that's 9.  If you're not on the list, please don't just assume
that you're going to be number 10; there could be more of you.  If
you're not on the list and want to come, please let me know and I can
try to change the booking.

Greg
--
Note: I discard all HTML mail unseen.